Did You Know...
- 32% of your classes are taught by part-time faculty?
- Most part-time faculty have no office to visit, no phone to call, no computer to email?
- Part-time faculty pay is so low, they work at three universities to feed their family?
- Part-time faculty have no job security--will they be here to write a letter for you?
- Connecticut State University wants an unlimited percentage of part-time faculty here?
Help us stop exploitation of faculty
and give you more access to faculty!
We Are Sure You Know...
- Full-time faculty give you academic and career advice
- Full-time faculty help you in independent study research
- Full-time faculty write letters of recommendation for your employment or graduate school
- Full-time faculty create modern courses incorporating new technology for you
- Full-time faculty handle the funds for your classroom activities
- Full-time faculty evaluate the teaching of faculty in your major
- Full-time faculty search for new faculty to add new areas in your major
- Full-time faculty lead committees that govern how the university operates
- Full-time faculty earn and maintain accreditation for degree programs
We need YOU to tell Governor Rowland that
ECSU needs more full-time faculty!
How Much Is Your CSU Diploma Worth...
- If people think CSU is a glorified community college?
- If you cannot contact any faculty member to write you a letter a year from now?
- If CSU loses its accreditation because it has too many part-time faculty?
Please sign one of our letters and
address an envelope to Governor Rowland.
The faculty will do the rest!
This page © Ross E. Koning 1994.
Go to the Course Schedule Page.
Go to the Plant Physiology Information Homepage.
Send comments and bug reports to Ross Koning at koningre∂gmail⋅com.